Thursday, May 19, 2011

Apart but ever united...

As many of you know,Brandyn and I were told we would have to be separated for thirty days due to insurance policies at the company he drives for.  I know it sounds petty, especially given the hard life lessons we have already gone through, but I don't want to be without him for even a day.  I hesitate to even share the depth of my emotions right now because our situation could be so much worse, or even permanent.  However, these emotions are real and valid in this moment, so I will give them a voice.  I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest and it is so hard to breathe.  The tears just will not stop falling, no matter how hard I will them to.  How is it possible to feel this connected to another soul?  When I hear his voice on the phone my heart leaps and then plummets because he sounds so near and yet I can't touch him.  I can't feel his presence inside my own.  Some of you will understand my feelings and some of you won't.  I can only say that before Brandyn came into my life and overwhelmed my senses, making me give him all of me, I didn't think that this kind of love existed. So, though we are apart, my love, we are ever, as always, united.

No comments:

Post a Comment