Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The beginning of our adventure

It was with heavy hearts that we said goodbye to our friends and family, but we looked forward with excitement to this new chapter in our lives.  It's amazing to think that in such a short time your whole life can change so dramatically.  I am afraid, terrified, excited, and hopeful all at the same time.  I like having a routine and a sense of what's coming next, my husband, however, does not.  I like to say that he has itchy feet.  He's always looking for the next adventure.  I love him for this.  I really do, it just seems that I need to stretch my comfort zone a little, as I truly desire to be by his side in everything we do.  Wish us luck and love on this new adventure, as I'm sure it will grow us in ways we never thought possible!  

No comments:

Post a Comment