Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Together Again

Many of you now know that Brandyn has changed companies, so in the meantime I was at home, visiting friends and family and missing my husband so much.  However as of last night, I am reunited with my Brandyn! We are already on our first load from California to Utah. I love being on the road and having the chance to just be with Brandyn.  We have the chance to talk about anything and everything, share our tastes in music, share our love of travel, and a chance to just be still and quiet together.  It has brought us to a level in our relationship that is amazing to us both.  We have known each other for many years, but it's amazing the things you learn about a person when you are together in a confined space twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.  I can't tell you how many life stories we have shared, stories that don't really matter, but managed to stay in our memories all these years.  I don't know if it's because life has a way of keeping us busy, or if as humans we try not to get too close, but all these little snippets of memories, these life stories, have made us closer than I ever thought possible.  I feel blessed to be given this rare gift of uninterupted time with my husband and am excited to make new memories living the life of a nomad and sharing them with you.  Until next time friends, Safe Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment